Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Big 3-0

Well, Saturday was the big day. I am now officially past my twenties. And, it didn't phase me a bit. Saturday was a good day. We got to spend it with some really great friends. We had banana splits and pizza (in that order). And, everyone got to visit while the little ones ran around. Our crew of little ones is really growing quickly!! We had Reagan, Norah, & Caroline (all about 18-19mo), Alex (7mo), Jacob (3mo), & Daniel (2wks). And, Little Kekoa and Gracie will be here in June. Fun times!! I love you guys!!

Reagan & I eating a banana split

The Girls (+Jacob & Daniel) (minus a few that left earlier)
Matt w/ Jacob, Rebecca T, Josh, Chris, & Finley
Iris & Rebecca L w/ AlexPatrick w/ Daniel, Jennifer, & Larinda

3 comments:

Holly Heston said...

so fun....wish I could have been there.

taiwandanielle said...

Me too!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

i love the pic of you and reagan with the banana split...great pic. you will treasure it forever.