Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Jason!

Today is our 5th anniversary. I can hardly believe it's been five years. I have loved every minute of it! You are a wonderful husband and an amazing father. I love seeing you playing with and loving on our girls. It has been a fabulous 5 years and I look forward to many many more!

Here is an engagement picture from fall '03, and 2 pictures from our wedding.


We did have plans for the evening, but . . . being the wife of a resident, you have to know that things don't always go how you plan them. I was all dressed up with no place to go. Jason was in a long surgery and didn't get home till almost 9pm. By that time, I was nursing Reese (again), and totally exhausted. (Reese had decided to boycott sleeping at night the previous 3 nights.) So, our anniversary celebration will be postponed . . .

4 comments:

Iris said...

oh yeah, i forgot your annivesary was today - new year's eve! happy anniversary you guys!

Townsend said...

okay layla..i am changing my mind AGAIN...now that i've seen a good pic of your dad...i think reagan actually favors him!
happy anniversary! you are just as pretty now as you were then!

Clay and J said...

Love your wedding pics--you look like a model! We missed you guys--I'm so sorry it didn't work out. Hope to see you Sunday! :)

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

Congratulations!!! you look beautiful...as always!