Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Silly Girls!

Practicing her pouring skills Reese, are you trying to tell me something?
My little cake decorator My little climber - She was using this as a step stool to get something off the entry table. I've found her standing on the kitchen table a few times already too!
This is how all the cool people wear them! Mommy's shoes are endless fun!Reagan sulking We have started reading some chapter books with Reagan, and she is LOVING them. She is looking at a Disney Fairies book.Reese playing with Minnie Yes, I know this is Reagan's snack, but we'll just keep this between us, Mommy!
Silly Girls!

4 comments:

Iris said...

great pictures! gosh, i can't believe how big your girls are getting. it's neat how the different things they do really show their growth like pouring and reading chapter books, climbing and wearing shoes.

Townsend said...

hahaa... the sulking reagan pictures are funny. i can just hear her, "becky, why are you laughing at me?"
:)

Chrissa said...

I love the pic w/ Reese taking her sister's snack!!! Such a cute face LOL!!!

taiwandanielle said...

I spot a white tutu on Reester!!!! I gave her that! I love that she can wear it now. And Reagan sulking is hilarious. You can tell she is trying so hard not to smile at the camera... Miss you!

-Love, DeeDee