Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sisters = BFFs

I absolutley love watching my girls play together!! They are such good friends - they laugh, play, fight, cry, you name it! And, I love every minute of it! Here are some pictures of their latest adventures! They've run endlessly around the yard, made a boat from a box, made a clubhouse from the kitchen table, etc., etc.


Playing in the Yard The Box
The clubhouse!
They even filled it with goodies - babies, colors, coloring books, etc.

3 comments:

jrh1953 said...

I love it. Reagan and Reese are so stinking cute. It looks like Reese is learning to pose from her big sister. Can't wait to see you all.

Holly Heston said...

They are so cute. I love that they love each other. They are going to be so close just like their mommy and her sisters.

taiwandanielle said...

They are best friends! How sweet! I love the one with Reesie posing in the grass. She has defintely learned from her big sister! And Reagan has gotten SO tall!