Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Big Girl Bedroom

It's official! Reese has moved in to the Big Girl Bedroom with Reagan. She started sleeping in there last Thursday, and she has done great!! We are so proud of her!!!

Here is her very own bunk!!
The first night, I heard a THUD and "Mommy!!" about 1:30am when Reese fell out of the bed. But, I scooped her up, put a pillow beside her, and she was just fine. The second night, I heard her calling me about 3:15am, but she wasn't crying. I went in to find an empty bed. When I said, "Reese, where are you?", she came crawling out from under the bed. I don't know how long she'd been there! But, the last two nights have been uneventful.

Good night!!
Edited 10/12: Naptime today was exactly how I expected the room sharing to go. Although the girls were in their room for 2 hours, there was no napping. There was a lot of talking, a lot of laughing, a lot of "Mommy, Reese is out of bed again!" Once I went in to find Reese under the bed. Once I found her on the top bunk with Reagan. Once I found her standing at the door. Another time she was jumping on her bed. I'm just surprised it took Reese this long to attempt all that. Needless to say, they will be going to be early tonight.

2 comments:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

LOLOLOL!!! hilarious! the edited nap time you added would definitely be the case at our house if/when sharing occurs. i love the bunks with their names by their beds. so cute!!! i can't believe reese is in a bunk bed. she has grown up so fast! lil blake will be here before you know it. i can't wait to see his room :)

jrh1953 said...

Reagana and Reese talked during naptime? Who would have imagined that. The beds are so sweet. And I love the pic at the top. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!