Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Blakers

I'm sorry I have been such a terrible blogger lately. There have been requests for pictures of Blake. So, I'm happy to oblige. Here are some pictures of Blake, his Daddy, and his doting sisters!


My boys napping Sweet kisses from Reagan
Reagan's picture of Blake - Don't you love the hair?
See a resemblance? Sleeping angel
Handsome fella
Sweet sugar from Reese
Snuggles from Reagan

Just chillin'

4 comments:

Iris said...

so cute! matt says he looks like reagan with dark hair and dark eyes. i agree! he has dark skin too! he is adorable! i love reagan's drawing of him!

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like his daddy! So happy to see new pics! I am sure you are super busy!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

precious! the mohawk is priceless :)

Townsend said...

reagan's picture of the hair and then the actual picture of blake to follow cracked me up!
yes, looks so much like reagan...but then i see reesie in there too!
cutie patootie!