Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Butterfly Exhibit on Mother's Day

On Mother's Day, we ventured out to Krohn's Conservatory to check out the Butterfly Exhibit.  The girls were so excited about it.  Although the excitement was starting to wane after waiting in line for almost an hour.
While Reagan and I waited in line, Jason walked around with Reese and Blake a bit.  I thought this was a sweet picture!
 
My handsome boys!

Reagan had 2 butterflies at once!
She was so excited to have them land on her!
Me and my sweet boy!
Reese had a butterfly too!
A butterfly even decided to land on my head!
Trying to get a good shot for Mother's Day!
I don't know that it is possible to have all children looking and smiling at the camera at once.

We had lots of fun.  It was a great way to spend Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Townsend said...

CUTE PICS! LOVE Reagan's excitement face with the butterflies!...and so cute that other little girl looking so excited too :)

Anonymous said...

Reagan is so cute!! I hope you post more pictures soon!

Anonymous said...

I miss the adventures of your kids! They are so cute and must be so big!