Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

More Cakes

Here are some of my recent cakes.

Don't look too closely - my roses are pitiful, but I'm working on it.


Just simple flowers and vines.

I thought the basket- weave and rope border turned out really well. The birds were fun to make from color flow icing too.

You can't read it that well from the pic, but it says "GUATEMALA Medical Mission Trip 2008." My friend Rebecca is in charge of a team that is heading off during Spring Break. This was from their t-shirt design.

6 comments:

jrh1953 said...

Your cakes look really pretty. I think you are learning how to do them. I am ready to see you all.

Clay and J said...

Awesome cakes! You are a pro!
:)

Holly Heston said...

I want a Layla cake....if only you were driving....

i'm proud of you. I like your cakes.

Townsend said...

BEAUTIFUL cakes!! i secretly wanted to shove that entire cake in my mouth on sunday..it looked SO tasty! love the blue birds too! and i had to laugh cuz it took me a few seconds to figure out what "Guat emala" was :)

Chrissa said...

Great job Layla!!! Man, those look soooo professional!! And of course yummy!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

love the cakes!!! the team loved your guatemala cake as well. Thanks again! you need to create a business name as you are now officially in business. :)