Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ortho Banquet

Last night was the Ortho Banquet for the Chiefs. We had a great time. Our friends, Brooke & Mike, came over to watch Reagan. She was so excited about them coming. All I heard for the last 2 days was, "Brooke comin', Brooke comin'." I don't know if they wore her out or if she wore herself out entertaining them, but she was exhausted. She slept until 9am this morning, which is unheard of for her! She is up at 7:15 every morning. And, she keeps asking me, "Mike comin'? Brooke comin'?" Thanks, Schumachers! She loved it!

The Ortho Wives (& female Ortho residents) had dinner this week as well. Our female send off the the chiefs' wives. Thanks, Katie, for the pics! Is my hair getting ridiculously long or what? I'm in desperate need of a haircut!


2 comments:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

love the dress! it looks good on you. :)

The Fintons said...

Hey Movie Star! I saw you on the Fit. Prem. commercial this morning. I was like, "there is Layla!!" You were lookin' good on the treadmill and what form you have doing chest presses. WOW! You go girl!