Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Smiling & Singing

Here are some cute videos of both of our girls.

Reese has recently discovered how tasty her hands are. She's also started talking to us quite a bit too (Reagan says that she sounds like Baby Jaguar from Diego), but I couldn't catch the talking on video. I did get a cute smile though. Enjoy!

I've had the Jeremy Camp song There Will Be A Day, in my head for weeks now. It's a great song. (Click it to hear it and see the video.) And, I guess I must sing it a lot as well, because Reagan has started singing it too. She asked me to sing No More Tears with her tonight. That little girl loves to sing! In these videos she sings Veggie Tales ("If a squash can make you smile"), There Will Be A Day ("No more tears, No more pain(t)"), and Good Morning Baltimore from Hairspray ("Oh, oh, oh, woke up today, feeling the way...")

I love my girls!!!

5 comments:

Clay and J said...

Oh my goodness! I am super far behind on your blog and I just now saw the pic of Reese in that machine thing! I bet you were just dying! And I almost cried hearing Reagan sing the Jeremy Camp song....that was beautiful! I want to squeeze them both! Glad things are better.....your sweet girls are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Evan & I watched all the videos! He sat in my lap entranced! Love the choo-choo soul dvd @ Gammy's house! Reagan & Evan will have to dance to it together when y'all are here!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

so cute! every time alex sees someone on the computer, she says "raygee" and "bubbles" while pointing to the computer wanting to watch reagan's bubble video. she smiles and laughs while watching...and even knows how to keep restarting it. ha! well, i showed her these new videos this weekend and she loved them, too. she has grown to love reese as much as reagan...so sweet!

taiwandanielle said...

Oh my goodness! I have the cutest nieces in the whole wide world! I was laughing so hard at those videos of Reagan and all those crazy-eyed pics of Reesey! I love love love them both so much!

Holly Heston said...

That is precious. What sweet videos. I love Reese's smile. She loves her mommy, and our little musician. So cute. Thanks for posting them. They made me smile!