Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

More Matchy Matchy

They only have these 2 outfits that match, so I won't be posting these twins shots daily. But, it is cute!! I dressed them in these cute purple polka dot dresses for church yesterday.
Daddy lovin' on his girls! Reese was bit surprised by his quick hug.Posing princess and our lil' butterball"Another one, Mommy?"

Once we got to church, we found Gracie in the nursery.
"Cool dress, Gracie. . . ""and Mackenzie!"
The four purple polka dotted princesses
(fyi - Reagan was not in a picture mood)

8 comments:

The Hows said...

ok so was that planned or not?! they are all so cute!

Layla and Jason said...

not planned at all. isn't that crazy?!? good ole sam's club.

Clay and J said...

that was too funny! they all look super cute! i need to go to sams again and see if they have anything new :)

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

love it! so cute!

taiwandanielle said...

I lauged out loud when I saw that you called Reesey a butterball! That is such a cute pic of Reagan and Reese. I have GOT to be seeing you guys ASAP!

Townsend said...

what are the odds!?? i love it!! soon baby girl townsend may be showing up with a matching outfit too :)

Anonymous said...

I love Reagan's expression of "are we done yet?" I'd rather Evan look at the camera like that instead of covering up his eyes. (I think his daddy must have taught him that trick!) Love the purple polka dots!

Erica said...

All 4 girls in the same dress, what a coincidence! I'm glad you had your camera.