Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Anatomy Lesson

Potty training has been going great!!  And, along with all this potty time has come body questions.

Scene 1
Reagan: "I wiped my tushie!"
Mommy: "Honey, that's not your tushie.  Your tushie is in the back."
Reagan: "Then, what's this called?"
Mommy:  uh, oh, what do we call it? "That's your va-jay-jay."
Reagan: "My jay-jay?"

Scene 2 - Five minutes after tee-teeing in the potty and climbing in bed
Reagan: "I need to go potty!"
Daddy: "OK, let's go."
Mommy: "Honey, you just went.  Are you sure?"
Reagan: "Yes, I need to go tee-tee."
After sitting on the potty for several minutes
Reagan: "You're right.  There's no more tee-tee in my jay-jay."

Scene 3 - Jason had just gotten out of the shower and was wrapping himself in a towel when Reagan walked in
Reagan:  pointing at his towel, "Whatcha' got back there, Daddy?  Is that your jay-jay?"
Daddy: I'm not ready to have this talk with my 2 year old daughter. "No, sugar, boys don't have jay-jays."
Reagan: "What do boys have?"
Daddy: "Boys have pee-pees."

Scene 4 - while sitting on the potty
Reagan:  "What do boys have?"
Mommy:  "What do you mean?"
Reagan:  "Girls have a jay-jay.  What do boys have?"
Mommy:  ummmmm "Boys have a pee-pee." 
Reagan:  "Daddy has a pee-pee!"
Mommy: "Yes, he does.  What do you have?"
Reagan: "A jay-jay!  And, you have a jay-jay, and Reese has a jay-jay! "
She proceeded to go through all of our family and friends and tell me who had jay-jays and who had pee-pees.  If you are reading this and wondering if you were covered . . . yes, we covered everyone!

7 comments:

Mike and Brooke said...

hIlarious!!! Cannot tell you how hard I laughed reading this...I don't have a clue what I would say...but jay jay is pretty good...I may steal that one from Reagan! :)

jrh1953 said...

I was laughing so hard, I was crying. I am glad it is you and not me. But I love that little girl.

Iris said...

pretty funny. oh, that reagan. she's such a smart little cookie.

Chrissa said...

Even after having just heard this story in person, I am laughing so hard reading it again on the blog!!! LOL! She is tooooooooo hilarious! I'll have to e-mail you the pictures from tonight & you'll have to e-mail me yours :) We had fun!

Townsend said...

i have to admit i was laughing out loud when i read this...and then laughing as i was relaying the story to joshua...my ONLY concern...please tell me reagan isnt going to come up to joshua and i at church and ask us about our "jay jay and pee pee"!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Doesn't it seem like Reagan was just a little baby like Reese? My how time FLIES!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

LOL!!! alex doesn't ask who has what body parts yet, but she names everyone she knows and asks if they poo poo on the potty? ha!