Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Be back soon!

New posts will be coming soon.  The past month has been pretty busy.  We were in Texas for a week, back for a few days, then on to Fayetteville for several weeks - where we currently are.  And, of course,  I packed everything I thought we could ever possibly need, but failed to pack the camera memory card adapter to upload pics to the laptop.  I'll pick it up next weekend, and do my best to get some actual posts on here again soon.   

3 comments:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

girl, i totally understand! i have my cord and still can't find time to update my blog...ha! looking forward to seeing you this weekend. alex asked to pray for y'all again last night. :)

The Fintons said...

Hey! I left you a treat at your door the other day. I hope you got it. Can't wait for updates.

Unknown said...

Can't wait!!! I so enjoyed spending the day with you on Saturday!! I truly made my birthday special. Your girls are precious!!