Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Reagan Quotes

Exercising Caution
Explaining why she didn't want to play in the shooting fountains
Reagan: It was too dangerous. There were lots of kids and I didn't want to get sick.

Recent Story Requests
1. Reagan: Can you tell me a story? About the three little pigs? But, no Big Bad Wolf. The piggies are safe in this one.
She also likes to combine characters from different stories.
2. Reagan: Can you tell me a story about Belle and Ariel?
3. Reagan: Can you tell me a story about Dora and the Beast?

Parenting according to Reagan
1. Reagan: When I grow up and someone puts a ring on my finger (translation: get married), then I'll have kiddos and they can say, "Yes, ma'am" to me.
2. She has also decided that she is going to have 3 kids. Their names are going to be Jasmine, Aladdin, and Magic Carpet.

Travel plans
Reagan: (In her crown and dress up shoes which she wears everyday now) - Bye-bye! I'm going to Paris. I'm getting married there. Then, I'm going to China. Is DeeDee in China?
Mommy: DeeDee's going to Taiwan, but it's close to China. But, no she's not there yet.
Reagan: Oh, well, I'm getting candy there. I've got 2 baskets, so I'm getting 2 candies. Then I'm going to Africa.
Mommy: Wow! That sounds like quite a trip.
Reagan: (leaves the room for about 20 seconds and returns) Paris was locked and I couldn't get in, so I'm back.

Napping
Mommy: I thought you were taking a nap with Daddy.
Reagan: I was, but I'm not exhausted anymore.

Amazement
Mommy: Lauren is going to come babysit you tonight.
Reagan: DeeDee has a friend named Lauren. I didn't imagine that there could be two of them!

Her favorite question to ask people
Reagan: Do you think I look beautiful?

5 comments:

jrh1953 said...

Well, we all had our laugh for the day. Or make that several laughs. She is so funny. I am sorry that Paris was locked and yes she is beautiful.
Love from all of us.

Iris said...

hilarious - i love it - thanks for sharing! make sure you document all of this. i love when my parents tell me stories of what i did and said as a kid. when my dad came back from kahoolawe (one of the islands that you can't go to without some kind of preservation group) i said to him, "daddy, how was gilligan's island?" see, i'm even dating myself.

Chrissa said...

Oh my heavens!!!!!!!! I am totally laughing out loud here! She is toooooooooooo cute and so hysterical!!! Where does she come up with this stuff??!

Clay and J said...

Clay and I are just laughing out loud! Layla, when is your book coming out??? :)

Townsend said...

oh Reagan...please call me when Magic Carpet is born!...perhaps he/she and Michael Jackson's son, Blanket, can be friends :)