Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Such a Big Girl!!!

Reesie has had 2 major developments in the last week.
1. She has a tooth!!!
Hallelujah! It's about time. We've been "teething" for months now and we had come to the conclusion that her gums impenetrable. But, lo and behold, the morning of her 8 month birthday, we found it poking through.

2. She says, "mamamamamama" (& knows that it means me!)
She started saying it on Sunday night, then everyday since she's repeated it hundreds of times a day. When I leave the room, she starts saying it over and over until I come back. Then, she just smiles at me and stops . . . until I leave the room again. I love it! However, Jason claims that she's saying, "dadadadada," and Reagan says it's, "ReaganReaganReagan." Check out the video at the end.

Reagan took this picture!

3 comments:

Holly Heston said...

Yea!!! I love that she is saying mama. So sweet!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

i love that she knows mamamamam is you. :)

taiwandanielle said...

My goodness, she is precious! Her "mama" seems like a slow drawl. I love it!