Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Reese v. The Snack Trap

Reese is so easy-going and laid back most of the time. That's what makes it so funny when she gets worked up about something. But, lil Reesie only gets worked up about one thing: food. She has this squawk that is unmistakable. It means, "Gimme food! I want food now!!"

I gave her the snack trap for the first time the other day. She loved feeding herself, but, as you will see, got a little upset when she couldn't get the puffs out fast enough.

But, at least she did have 2 assistants more than willing to help her out. Reagan and Minnie were quick to offer their services. (fyi - Reagan put the orange bow in her hair)

Yummy spaghetti rings!

While Reagan & Alex were in dance class the other night, Rebecca and I were waiting with the little ones. Reese was on the floor going through the diaper bag when Rebecca and I got into a deeper conversation. So, I was a little distracted. But, when I looked down at her, this is what I found. She had ripped into a bag of Cheerios and was having a little snack. What a mess!?!

I have been working on getting Reese to sign "more" when she wants more instead of "Aaaaahhhhhhh". And, tonight she started doing it. Reagan and I both got so excited! We were clapping and giving her more and more mandarin oranges. She thought it was the greatest. She kept signing it after every bite and I had to show her that there were still more on her tray. She's getting so big!!

4 comments:

jrh1953 said...

She is such a mess and I mean that figurativly and literaly. Cant wait to see you all.

taiwandanielle said...

OH MY!!! That noise is so funny! I cannot wait to hear it in person in less than a week!!!!

Clay and J said...

Clay and I had to laugh out loud at the videos! She's such a cutie and sure does love her food!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

congrats reese on "more." that's great!