Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sweet sweet girls!

We recently inherited Jason's dad's camera, and we've been having lots of fun playing with it. We're still not sure about all the aperture and shutter speed stuff, but we're learning. So, of course, the girls have been my guinnea pigs. I've taken even more pictures than usual. But, they've been great sports about it. Here are a few of my favorite shots of each of them.

Reagan Belle My favorite!And Jason snapped a pic of me. I don't know about you other moms, but there is very little pictorial evidence of me ever being around. I'm always on the other side of the camera.
Reese Abigail Poor girl got stuck under one of the kitchen chairs. And, mean ole mommy had to snap a picture before I helped her out.

8 comments:

jrh1953 said...

I loved the pics. Can't wait to see you all.

Holly Heston said...

Those pictures are precious. What beautiful girls!!!

Iris said...

great pictures! i totally thought reagan looked like you in that favorite picture of yours. then you posted a picture of you making the same smiley face with head tilt! so cute!

taiwandanielle said...

These are great pics! I love how artsy(sp?) you have become with all your cakes and what not! I did laugh out loud with the one of Reesey getting stuck.

Kim Stroh said...

Layla! Great pics! And you and Regan look exactly the same in the last one of her and the one of you!!!

Layla and Jason said...

i didn't even notice that reagan and i both had the same head tilt in those pics. how funny! but, i do love hearing that she looks like me!! thanks girls!

Clay and J said...

LOL, poor Reese!

They are cuties! I wonder if there will come a point when Reagan wants to be referred to as Reagan Belle..... :)

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

love the new camera! great pics!