Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I love my girls!

So . . . these pictures are a little old. But they were cute so I still thought I needed to share them. They were taken around the time we had all the computer issues last fall, so I never got around to posting them. These are from November. I'll do another post later with cute October pics . . . those are still on the laptop.
Awww, someday. . . .

What? I thought this was good for split ends.

How Reagan helps decorate cupcakes

A Daddy-Daughter date night to a basketball game

Just bein' sweet!

Yeah, I got 'er. Goin' for a ride

Daddy 'n his girls Fun times with DeeDee - We all miss you, DeeDee! But, we love talking to you on Skype!

3 comments:

The Hows said...

i love the picture of reese's face when she "got" reagan!

taiwandanielle said...

oh yeah! i love these pics! I had so much fun visiting you guys then!!! Love you!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

girl, i hear you on updating backwards on the blog. cute pics! hope you are feeling better today!