Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

From a lil' Duckie and Mulan!
We went to Trunk-or-Treat with the Lees.  Here are all of our munchkins- Reese the duckie, David the pumpkin, Alex as Cinderella, & Reagn as Mulan.
And, we mustn't forget Reagan the Cowgirl.  
I had Jason's hats down as I was organizing this evening.  When I turned around, I found Calamity Jane!  She's even in my Grandaddy Pete's boots.

6 comments:

Mike and Brooke said...

The duck costume is great!!! Of course Reagan looks so pretty! Did you like to dress up as much as she does? Just curious. The picture with all the kiddoes on the couch is a good one. How your sister?

jrh1953 said...

The pics are so cute. I see you are really getting some use out of the duck costume. Mulan is beautiful. I love the cowgirl. Miss you!!

Holly Heston said...

That duck costume has been used a lot. It looks so cute on Reese....and Mulan, now that is a beautiful princess

taiwandanielle said...

okay - reagan looks like she has a crazy long torso and no legs in the cowgirl photo! I love love love it! You have the most beautiful little girls! Who knew I loved duckies and Mulan so much?

Bo & Jennifer Brobst said...

So adorable! I especially like the Cowgirl! How creative! :) Miss you all!

Unknown said...

They both look darling. However,
I think the "cowgirl" one should be made into a poster!!! Cutest picture ever!!!