Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

October 2009

So, these pictures are really late. But, I could not figure out how to get them from the laptop onto this computer. Jason finally did it for me, so now I can post these fun pictures. Jason had a conference in Dallas in October and we got to visit with his aunt, uncle, and cousins. The girls just LOVE them. And, I'm sure you can see why from the pictures below. They are such a sweet family!!
Helping Mommy pack the suitcaseI'm ready to go!! (Reese @10.5mos)
Reagan opening one of her favorite birthday presents ever - the zebra skirt! For anyone who has seen Reagan in the last 5 months, you know that she LOVES this skirt. She wears it just about everyday. Uncle Brad & Reese Sweet Kitty Leah & Reagan making music
Playing with Uncle Brad If Uncle Brad looks a little familiar, you may have seen him on Friday Night Lights. He plays Buddy Garrity.

Thea & Reese Brad, Reese, me, Jason, & Freda - sorry for the terrible focus, but this was the only group shot I had

No comments: