Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My little girl is getting so big!

They really do grow up so fast! Last night we were at Cheeburger Cheeburger and Reagan was coloring the kids menu as usual. But, I looked at her coloring and was amazed! She usually is all over the place - outside the lines and not even close to anything resembling a real picture. How did she go from that to this - seemingly overnight?
Reagan's Milkshake ArtworkI don't know when they usually start figuring out how coloring really works, but I was pretty impressed with this at 3 1/2. She even got creative and made some of them rainbow ice cream!
Where did my baby go?

2 comments:

Holly Heston said...

Way to go Reagan...I would love to eat one of those rainbow milkshakes

Townsend said...

impressive!! isn't this 'growing up too fast' stuff bittersweet?! i have such a love/hate relationship with it all!!!