Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby News!

I had an OB visit last Friday and my new doctor did an ultrasound. She told us not to run out and buy anything, but that she was abou 85% sure of the gender. Jason wasn't able to make it to the appointment, and we wanted to find out together, and the doctor was super sweet about it. She had me look away for a few minutes while she printed a few more pics, she drew arrows and labeled them, then she sealed them in an envelope. I left the office and drove to the hospital where Jason ran down to meet me, so we could open the envelope together. According to her, it looks like Baby #3 is a little boy.
I still don't know that I believe it, but we're excited. Reagan totally denied it for several days, but she's coming to accept it now. I think she's excited about having a little brother too. Reese doesn't really get it. Like most kids her age, she thinks there's a baby in her belly too.
I am terrible. I have since lost all the ultrasound pictures. I haven't seen them since last Friday - the day of the ultrasound. I have torn my house us - top to bottom - searching for them. How does an envelope full of pictures disappear? My guess is a little 20 month old got a hold of them, so there really is no telling where they will turn up. I was intending to announce the gender sooner, but I kept hoping the pictures would show up so I could post all this information with the cute shots and the doctors labels. But, no such luck!

6 comments:

Iris said...

thanks for sharing the exciting news! congratulations on your 85% sure little boy! yay, another little buddy for kekoa! will his name be jackson andrew? JAR? or another R name to match his two big sisters? :)

Layla and Jason said...

Thanks, Iris!! No, I think we've moved on from Jackson. We still like it, but it's pretty far down the list now. He'll be either Blake or Silas.

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

again, CONGRATULATIONS!!! i am so excited for you. i know you thought it would be easier with another girl, but lil boys are so sweet and in my experience easier than girls :)

Jenn said...

Congrats Layla!! That is so exciting!! I bet your doctor will re-print them for you if you don't find them.

Townsend said...

HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
i was so excited when i saw your email!! can't wait to meet the lil' cowboy...that is if the 15% rest of "him" shows up!heee
giddy up lil' silas ;)

Anonymous said...

SO excited for a Ramsey boy!!!