Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Mother's Day!

At Mother's Day Out this year, the girls both did an interview about Mommy for Mother's Day. I thought their answers were precious, so I wanted to share a few.

How tall is your mom? Reese: "Big!" Reagan: "About up to here." (raised hands about 4ft)


What does your mom do when you're not around? Reese: "Be with Daddy." Reagan: "She never tells me, because I'm not around. Maybe she tries doing cartwheels."


What is your mom's favorite food? Reese: "Burritos!" Reagan: "I don't know , because she likes everything."


What is your mom really good at? Reese: "My bag." ?? Who knows? Reagan:"Washing our clothes, and making stuff, like our beds and stuff."


What is your mom not very good at? Reese: "Nothing!" Reagan: "Hula hooping."


How do you know your mom loves you? Reese: "She gives me a kiss!" Reagan: "She says I love you every single day. And we play together."


The girls also made sweet little flower handprints. They're attached to clothespins and magnets, so they hold artwork on the fridge.

I also got a pedicure and Jason and the girls washed my car. Jason even bathed the girls that night. I felt so pampered!! I love my wonderful hubby and my precious kiddos!!


Blogger drives me nuts!! I edit these posts forever trying to get rid of all this funky spacing, but it just keeps reappearing. Anyone know the secret?

3 comments:

jrh1953 said...

I know you have an amazing husband and wonderful kids. Would I let you have anything else.
I love you all

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

priceless...you will treasure that! i conquered the spacing thing after many attempts, but we'll have to talk while online to explain it :) btw... i am motivated to blog again so hopefully, i'll have a catch up post soon :) sleeping better so i'm energized to do it. watch for updates :)))

Anonymous said...

Love your Mother's Day blog- great times!

Love, Sudie