Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Our Beautiful Ballerina

We are so proud of you, Reagan! You are growing up to be such a beautiful young girl - inside and out. You are so smart, polite, and considerate of others. I couldn't love you more!


They danced to "The Lonely Goatherd" from The Sound of Music. I'll try to post the video soon. But, until then . . . here are some sweet pictures.



At the Dress RehearsalWith some girls in her class - Samantha, Reagan, Olivia, & Melanie
Reese just looking at Reagan. I thought this was precious!!

Me and my sweet girls



Recital DayOlivia, Belle, & Reagan - these girls have been in class together the past 2 years



1 comment:

jrh1953 said...

I cannot wait to see the video. Reagan is beautiful in these pictures. She will always be our first grandchild and such a delight.