Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Bathroom

As most of you know, we've been in the process of remodeling our master bathroom. Well, it is just about done, so I thought I'd post some pictures. We've got pre-, mid-, and post- remodel pics.

Here are the before shots. Don't you love the pale yellow tile . . . everywhere!! And, the shower was cavernous and had no ventilation at all, so it was always mildewy. In fact, I thought it was so gross, I wouldn't use it. This was "Jason's bathroom", now it's "our bathroom".





Here is the bathroom in the midst of the demolition. What a mess!?!



















Here is the (just about) final product. Tiled the floor and new shower, replaced the regular window with the glassblock window, got a new vanity, new fixtures, etc. Quite an improvement, huh?





3 comments:

Chrissa said...

OMGoodness - I'm scrolling down through the pictures thinking by "remodel" you mean like a new paint job or something. My eyes about bugged out of my head when I saw the giant void of a hole in the "during" pic! LOL!!! Man, you guys did a serious "remodel"! BUT I LOVE IT!!! The finished product looks awesome!!! Great job :0)

Holly Heston said...

That looks awesome!! Seriously, you must be so excited to be able to use your own bathroom. At first I just looked at the top few pictures without reading, and I thought...wow (sarcastic), that doesn't look very new....then I read and realized those were before pictures. That is beautiful. Love the glass blocks...I wanted those in our bathroom, and the vanity is beautiful. Nice choices!

taiwandanielle said...

Looks soooo nice! Good job, guys! I am sure Jason is glad not to take a mildewy shower!