Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

American Idol 2025?

Reagan loves music. She has loved dancing for a while, and she has just started singing quite a bit as well.

Her favorite songs to sing include:

Anything from Hairspray

Wheels on the Bus*

Deep & Wide*

Itsy Bitsy Spider*

Rock-a-bye Baby (which she sings to her dolls)

Alphabet song

Jesus Loves Me (my personal favorite!)

*including the motions

Here is her singing 2 of the above songs.

In case you didn't notice, her version of the ABC song is neverending.

3 comments:

Holly Heston said...

Wow! That is precious. She is so good. I especially love "Jesus love me already." What a smart little one. But I think I'll let someone else teach Payton the ABC's. She left a few out.

Holly Heston said...

ABCDKNOPQRSYandz. That's my ABCDKNOP!!! I love it!

Clay and J said...

So sweet! I'll be watching idol in 2025!