Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun Times with Family

My sisters (Holly & Danielle) and my neice (Payton) came in for Reese's baby shower last week. We all had a great time. Reagan loved having Payton around. She was a captive audience for all of her wild antics. I think Payton enjoyed it just as much as Reagan did. So, needless to say, I have tons of great pictures. I will try not to go too crazy, but beware that I'm posting a lot of them.

Playing at Chick-Fil-A - This was the first time Reagan actually climbed all the way up. Thanks, DeeDee & Holly! She loved driving the cars up there and waving at Mommy.

DeeDee & ReaganDeeDee, Reagan, Holly, & PaytonPayton got lots of sugar from Reagan!Everyone loves Aunt DeeDee!!As I was redoing Reagan's pigtail, Payton used my hair to catch herself as she fell.Bathtime is much more fun with a friend!!We went to a birthday party at The Wonder Place this weekend. The girls had a ball.

Here they are making music,Grocery shopping, And, building things. Aunt Holly went for a ride in Reagan's car seat! Sweet hugs!

We had a great time! Love you girls!!

2 comments:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

fun pics... so sweet to have a cuz so close to reagan. how did you change your background. so cute!!!

Holly Heston said...

Love the pics. We have similar taste. I used a lot of the same ones!!! Can't wait for only a few more weeks to see you guys again!