Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Reese's Baby Shower

Some of my sweet, sweet friends had a baby shower for us this weekend. They opened the time in prayer for little Reese, our family, and her delivery. It was wonderful! We got so many great gifts - from practical (diapers & nursing pads) to homemade works of art (a quilt and afghan). Thanks to everyone. We love you all!!
Me & the hostesses - Iris, Rebecca, me, Elizabeth, & Jennifer
Thanks, girls! You are all such a blessing!

My sisters, Holly & Danielle, my neice, Payton, me, & Reagan

Elizabeth made a beautiful and delicious (chocolate-peanut butter) cake. Reagan and Payton helping to open gifts
Some of my sweet friends from church - Ramona, Scottie, & Linda Me & my princess - we were twins in black & white

2 comments:

Chrissa said...

How special!! I love the matching outfits! :) Can't wait to meet little Reese!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

what a fun shower! and yes, i think you 2 are stylying in your black and white. :)