Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Baby Gear

I just got a sling to use with Reese, and I'm really excited about it. I've decided I really need 2 hands to deal with Reagan while I'm nursing. And, I can carry Reese around and wash dishes, do laundry, blog 2 handed, etc. Hopefully Reese will enjoy it as well. Here we are modeling it.
Jason had to try it out as well. It's a few sizes too small for him, but he still had fun with it.

4 comments:

Jamie Rose said...

Okay, that picture of Jason and the expression on his face is funny! Yep, the sling is a little small. I like seeing pictures of your new little pumpkin Reese. She's precious.

Holly Heston said...

yea!!! Layla, you have some freedom again. I like the sling

Anonymous said...

I'm probably going to have to copy you! The sling is so cute! Where did you find it?

taiwandanielle said...

I am missing both my cuties - Reagan and Reese!!!! I need to see them ASAP. How about next weekend, we make that happen!!!