Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

2 Month Stats

Reese had her 2 month well baby visit this week. She's doing great!

Weight - 12lb 7 oz.
Head circum. - 15.5 inches
Length - 22.5 inches

Both head and length were right about the 50th percentile. Her weight, however, was in the 90th percentile! I certainly knew she was a good eater. Check out those cheeks!


Comparisons:
At birth, Reagan was 1.5lbs more than Reese was. But, Reese quickly caught up and surpassed her. At 2 months, Reagan with her meager 10lb 1oz, was no where near Reese.
More doctor info:
Reagan was running a temperature of 102.6 Tuesday & Wednesday and coughing up a storm. I took her to the doc Thurs. They listened to her lungs and did an x-ray to find that she's in the early stages of pneumonia. They think we've caught it early enough to keep it from getting too bad. Now, Reese is starting to cough some too. Hopefully, I can get them both well soon.

6 comments:

Clay and J said...

She is such a cute little chunk! Love Reagan's braids in those pics!

The Fintons said...

Wow! She looks like a lil' Jason! She is just adorable. I bet Regan is so proud of her. I need to get by your house sometime. I have something for you that I have had for a while....are you home most days? Life is just a little more hectic with two, huh? Tis the season of our wonderful lives!!!

Hill Country Happenings said...

could she be any cuter and I dont know why but I am obsessed with how different they look and yes they are both such a mix of you guys! precious!!! hope the illnesses go away quick

Anonymous said...

I saw Jason in Reese as soon as I looked at the picture! (Maybe my # 2 will look like me as we all know Evan is a little Bryan!) Hope your girls are feeling better! So jealous I had to work today & Bryan & Evan got to Skype with y'all! We'll have to do it again soon!

Unknown said...

Hi Layla,

Love all the pictures...but can't read the font anymore. It is showing up as light yellow.....is it just my computer? Or, can you change the font color to black? Anyway, love keeping up with your precious family. As I have said before, Reese looks so much like a "Rogers" to me!!! And, Reagan is all "Harrell".

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh... thanks, Layla!! I can read it now!!
Martha