Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Reagan stories

I was sitting on the couch nursing Reese with the Boppy. So Reagan grabbed the neck pillow and said she was "feeding Callie with her Boppy". Although she thinks the baby eats from her belly . . . I hope that's not where my boobs are to give her that idea.Speaking of boobs . . .
Mommy: "Time to feed Reese."
Daddy: (being silly) "No, I'm going to feed Reese."
Reagan: "You can't, Daddy! You don't have any boobs!"

She has quite the imagination these days too. The other day she was pushing her stroller, and she told me she had just been to the post office where she got messages, toothpaste, & chocolate milk. And, "Crocodiles were there, but I kept my babies safed."

Reagan:  while trying to carry lots of toys to the living room, "Ayude me!  (from Diego) I need help!  I don't have enough hands."
Mommy:  "Just bring them in one at a time."
Reagan:  "Okay, I can handle it."

"I'm getting married!" With This on her head as her veil. (Is that instinctual in girls? I don't know how she knows about veils.) When asked who she was marrying . . . "Prince Charming."

Daddy: "That shirt's a little big."
Reagan: "No, Daddy, I'm a little small."
I kid you not. Both our jaws dropped when she said that. She's two!

She watched an episode of Little Einsteins that had a Good Knight and a Bad Knight, and she's become a bit obsessed with the Bad Knight. She now asks me to play "The Lord is my Shepherd" on her cd player everday before she goes to sleep. "Play Lord is my Shepherd so the Bad Knight won't come in." I don't like that she seems scared, but I like that she feels safe being reminded that the Lord is her shepherd.

5 comments:

Jamie Rose said...

Wow, I'm impressed by the "No Daddy, I'm a little small" comment. Very cute!

Holly Heston said...

wow!!! Precious. That girl is too much. I need to see her and give her big hugs and kisses. Only one more week!!! YEA!

I love that she wants to marry prince charming and that she can get chocolate milk at the post office....I'm just thankful she kept her baby safe from the alligators!

Hill Country Happenings said...

their brains are always going - Ashton is starting to talk in her sleep and replay the days conversations - amazing. love that Reagan is doing the same things!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I can picture her as she says all those things! We miss you al!

Tenille Rauls said...

That is just precious! I am not surprised though as I am impressed with how smart she is everytime I see her! Hope you guys are doing good! I forgot about wive's night tonight until Laney called about 30 minutes before...after I cooked dinner! Stink!!