Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quotable Reagan

She narrates for her Barbies. Instead of just "What are you doing?" "Nothing, what are you doing?" Reagan says, "'What are you doing?' 'Nothing,' he answered."
My favorite was -"'I don't mind,' he said sheepishly."
My guess is it's from reading so much. She's really into chapter books right now, and that's how they say things in the books. She must have heard the word sheepishly from books too. I don't think it's a word I use too often.

While talking to DeeDee on skype, "A friend of mine is coming over. Her name is N-O-R-A-H. That's how you spell it, that's not how you say it."

She keeps telling me she wants a Scooby Doo Birthday Party. She's never even seen it, but it's on her yogurt that she eats every day. I told Reagan that everytime I tell someone that's what she wants, they say how scary it is. Her response - "Then don't tell them."

"Let's play duck-duck-goose! I'll be the gooser!"

Her favorite joke (she made it up) - "Knock - knock!" Who's there? "Potatohead!" Potatohead who? "Potatohead Lawnmower!"

3 comments:

Townsend said...

HAHAHHAHAA!
these are great! esp. potato head lawnmower!! made me chuckle out loud :)
you have to sneak a video of the barbie talk!

taiwandanielle said...

I love all of those stories! They make me happy! You have the smartest little 3 almost 4 year old I have ever met! And for sure my favorite oldest neice!!!! :)

Holly Heston said...

She is so stinking smart. I laugh becuase she sounds about 12 when you talk to her. She is unlike any child I have ever met and I love her to pieces....and I adore that Reese is so completely wonderful and completely differnt than her sister. Can't wait to see what little Blake will be like