Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reesie: Our Lovable Mischievous Comedienne

What can I say? Reese is constantly entertaining all of us. She makes us laugh a hundred times a day. From sticking her carrot sticks up her nose to her daily singing laps around the kitchen island. Her vocabulary is growing every day. Although, I think Reagan (Nay-Nay) and I may be the only ones that understand her some of the time. She loves saying Mama. This is what I hear all day: "Hep me, Mama! Look, Mama! Uh-oh, Mama! No, Nay-Nay! Dank-00, Mama!" She likes to sit on the potty too. She climbs up on the big potty and sits quite often - with or without help, with or without a diaper. She did tell me the other day, "Poo-poo potty!" So, I sat her on the potty and she poo-pooed! She has since told me that several times a day, but has yet to repeat her original feat. She has a contagious smile, and you can't help but grin back at her!

My Sweetness!
Playing with Noah's ark

Cheering

My view when I passed the bathroomWhen asked what she was doing, this was her response.
She loves to read!
Playing with tape - check out her cheek and hand
Sitting on the potty
Bucket on the head - another daily event
Pudding Monster

4 comments:

Holly Heston said...

Such a ham!! I love that little girl

taiwandanielle said...

Oh, my! She is sooooo stinking cute! You are so right! Her grin is contagious!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is looking like a little girl & less like a baby!

Townsend said...

LOVE the pigtails!