Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fascination with "Poo Poo"

So, Reagan is a bit obsessed with poo. For the last month and a half or so, she has been bringing me diapers and saying, "Poo poo!" on a daily basis. So, I decided to get a little potty. We are not officially attempting to potty train her yet, I just wanted to have it around so she could get familiar with it. She LOVES sitting on it . . . fully clothed, that is! If you put her on it without her pants, she says and signs, "done, done, done!" repeatedly. She does not like it at all. However, she thinks Bear likes it. She puts him on/in the potty regularly.
Here she is pushing Bear (in the potty - along with the Burt's Bees) around the house. Followed closely by Minnie.

She has also decided that Bear and Baby (yes, I know we don't have very creative names for her little friends) both "make poo poo" alot. She'll be rocking with Baby and singing, then all of a sudden she looks at me and says, "Poo poo!" Then she hops down and fetches a diaper. She attempts to put a diaper on them both frequently.




She's asking for my help in her diaper dilemma.



Bear lying on a diaper.






Baby covered in a diaper.














Here is Reagan sitting on her potty (fully clothed) and singing to Bear.


I hope you enjoy the antics of our little one. She definitely keeps us entertained.

6 comments:

Holly Heston said...

Now that is funny. Who knew poo could be so entertaining?

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

i can totally see her doing this. how cute! r

Chrissa said...

This totally made Jeff and I Laugh Out Loud!!!!! She seems like such a lil ham!! :-)

Tenille Rauls said...

It is amazing what they do that is just too funny! Next time I see you I'll have to share about Lexi's poo story....yuck! Won't be long until she will want to do it for real~ Good luck!!

Townsend said...

LOL! Hilarious!

Unknown said...

Layla, Jamie gave me the link to your blog!! It is so cute. I have totally enjoyed reading and look at all your pictures! So entertaining!!! Your little Reagan is a doll!!
Wasn't the snow yesterday so beautiful??
Hope you are well!!
Love you,
Martha Rose