Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Cakes

As many of you know, I've been taking a cake decorating class. I'm having lots of fun with it too. I'm not that good yet, but I'm definitely getting better. Here are my cakes in the order they were made:

Cake 1: A Rainbow cake



Cake 2: Clown cake - a welcome to little Jacob Townsend



Cake 3: Super Bowl cake - Jason printed up pictures of the teams helmets and logos for me.


What do you think?

3 comments:

Holly Heston said...

Layla, those cakes are great!!! For those being your first ones, I am so impressed. If only you lived closer, you could make all my cakes. Holly

DanielleHarrell said...

Sister - these cakes look awesome! How did you do with making the 2 green icings match??? I can't tell at all from the picture! :)

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

you are very patient to create these cakes! great job! r