Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Praising God

Reagan has a PraiseBaby dvd that she loves. (Thanks Aunt Holly and Uncle Clee!) When I put it on , she is mesmerized! She stands in front of the TV and dances. It is so precious to see her dancing to these praise songs. To see her clapping her hands to "Here I am to Worship" and stomping her feet to "Step by Step." My heart melts as I watch her, and I'm sure God is smiling down on it too. Here are two videos so you can see for yourself. The first one was taken this morning and the second one was a few nights ago.

4 comments:

Chrissa said...

Layla! That is too precious!!! We have some friends that live down the street & they have a 10 month old daughter that we babysit for...well she LOVES her praise baby DVD! Like you said - just mesmerized by it :-)

DanielleHarrell said...

oh, my goodness!!! I love this girl so much! My heart was swelling so much as I watched this. And, because it was taken this morning, it is almost like I am there!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

i love this. i am going to have to get alex a praisebaby dvd. :) reagan is precious!

Holly Heston said...

Layla,

Nana and Pops are watching this with me, and Reagan is so sweet. I'm glad she loves her dvd. That makes me happy, and I can't wait till Payton can dance to it too. I love that little girl!

Holly