Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

More pics

Reagan and DeeDee in our single picture from the last trip to the zoo. The bear was just hangin' out and watching everyone. When Danielle and I were painting letters for Reese's room, Reagan wanted to paint as well, so we gave her a sponge brush. Next thing we know, she has dipped it in the puppies' water bowl and is proceeding to "paint" the walls, her rocker, her face etc.
If you look closely, you can see her forehead is dripping from her "paintjob".
Reagan and Happy at a recent playdate
Daddy's favorite pasttime - Playing with pigtails!
My daughter the hobo - she's wearing her tutu (which she wears everyday now), her hat (which she required since it was raining), and mommy's purse over her shoulder ("Bye-bye! I leavin'. I goin' to church!") as she greets Daddy coming home from work

2 comments:

Holly Heston said...

I like the hobo picture....such great style that little girl has!

Bo & Jennifer Brobst said...

I LOVE the picture meeting Daddy at the door! How cute is that!? I see Bo and I have lots to look forward to, and we love watching you guys go through all the fun stuff on the blog! Hope we get to see you soon! Love and miss you!