Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Texas Trip Last Month

Since I was so far behind, I thought I'd back-track a bit and cover a few things I missed. Here are some more fun pics from our last trip to Lubbock. Lots of cute ones of Reagan and Evan playing.

"Giddy-up Horsey!" Aunt Alli introduced Reagan to markers. What fun!?! They were washable, but they were a mess! She and Evan loved coloring the books, their arms, each other, etc.
Reagan took a nose dive into the carpet one day. That scab on her nose is a carpet burn. Ouch! You can see it in the pic above too.
Sweet hugs!

King Me!

"Here, Pops, let me show you how this works."We went to Chuck E. Cheese's for Evan's 2nd Birthday. Fun Times!
Driving the fire truck

We got rhythm!

Big Boys playing too

1 comment:

Chrissa said...

Oh!! I thought that spot on her nose was just marker till I read your caption! OUCH! Poor girl. I have to tell you Reagan's hair looks sooooooooo adorable in pig tails!!!!