Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family of 4 Tomorrow

Well, it looks like the time has arrived. Reese Abigail should be joining us tomorrow.

My appointment this morning went well. The doc says she has dropped and is really low. I'm still 75% effaced, and now dialated to 3cm. Dr. Owens thinks that everything looks favorable for a successful vbac. So, we head in tomorrow morning to get a little pitocin and be monitored closely.

Hopefully, we will have pictures of the newest member of the Ramsey clan to post soon.

Stay tuned . . . .

7 comments:

Clay and J said...

I seriously can't imagine knowing that tomorrow would be the day I gave birth. My prayers are with you, and Jason and Reagan, too. Can't wait to finally meet Reese!

Holly Heston said...

YEA!!!! I can't wait to hold my precious neice next week! Love you!

Iris said...

keep us posted! we'll be praying everything goes smoothly!

Chrissa said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! OMGoodness - I can't wait to hear how it goes. You will be in prayers all day :) Keep us posted as soon as you can!

Hill Country Happenings said...

Yeah!!!! I loved being induced as crazy as that may sound - I am such a planner and loved knowing what would happen next. You and miss Reese will do great!!!! Give Reagan extra hugs and kisses tonight and we are praying for you all!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited! Can't wait to see pictures! We'll be waiting to hear! Love you all!

Unknown said...

Oh, Layla and Jason (and Reagan), I am so excited for you all. Is Joanna going to get to be there? You will be in my prayers as well!!!
Love you,
Martha Rose