Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nursery Completed

Well, I think I've finally done all I plan to do for the nursery. I'm very pleased with how it all turned out. What do you think?

I did end up making a backdrop for the letters. They just blended into the orange walls too much without it. I think the green oval made them pop a little more.
Picture Wall -I did some picture frames similar to the letters with pics of the family.Changing table corner with hamper on the side My sweet sisters also made some precious gifts for Reese.

They made some burp cloths that coordinate with the nursery decor.
They appliqued some little onesies - that once again coordinate with the nursery.And, they painted a little canvas that will soon hang on her bedroom door. Now that we're ready, we're just waiting on Reese to come join us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Can you come to Lubbock to help me decorate for our round 2?!

Iris said...

love, love, love it, girl! i really like the flowery swirly thing by her changing table - what is that? (oh i hope i have a girl the next time i have a baby! no, i'm not pregnant! we're waiting.) you and your family did an awesome job! can't wait to meet little reese and see if she looks like you, jason, or reagan!

Clay and J said...

love the nursery--can't wait for the baby! cute blog updates too!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

great job! love the colors!!! can't wait to see it in person.

Holly Heston said...

The nursery looks precious. I'm so glad it is all finished.....can't wait to see it in person!! Love you

Hill Country Happenings said...

looks ready for a beautiful new baby - hurry up already!