Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Reese Abigail is definitely a mover and a shaker. She's already got a mind of her own. For months now she has made it clear how she feels about her space being infringed upon. If anything (e.g. seat belt, table, Minnie, Jason's finger) presses against my belly she kicks at it or pushes back. She likes to push at Mommy's ribs too, which is lots of fun. Pretty soon, she'll be able to move and stretch as much as she likes.

At my OB appointment yesterday, the doc did a quick ultrasound and she's head down. Hallelujah! Reagan never made it that far, so this is a big step for us. I'm still hoping for a VBAC, so we'll see how it all goes. She also did the first internal. I'm 75% effaced and dialated to 1. So, at least my body is getting started.

I'm praying for a healthy, beautiful little girl. I won't be disappointed, no matter how she gets here - whether it is by VBAC or another c-section. I'm just looking forward to seeing her and holding her in my arms soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're looking forward to meeting Reese, too!

Holly Heston said...

YEA!!! Reese....Come see us!