Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today is Jason's 30th Birthday! Reagan has been very excited about it. She's been telling everyone all day that today is Daddy's birthday. She keeps singing him "Happy Birthday" - her version goes, "Happy Birthday to you, yeaaaa!!"
Jason, we love you very much! You are a wonderful husband and an amazing father! Yesterday, we had a Fall Festival at our church. It turned out great. Reagan loved playing all the games with her Daddy.
Fishing
Cake Walk
Bowling
Ha ha! Isn't he funny?

2 comments:

Clay and J said...

Love the pics! Thanks for having us over for Jason's b-day. Love all the shots of Reagan and Jason playing games at the festival--loooks like fun! And Jason, I think you're having triplets! By the way, you'll have to let me know what you think of "The Shack." I've heard some interesting things about it and I'd like to read it, too.

Chrissa said...

Happy 30th birthday Jason!!! Wow, I just saw your ticker at the top - I can't believe you only have 13 days left to go b/4 your due date!!!!