Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Birthday Party & the Zoo

So, I'm a little behind on the blog. I'm going to try to catch up a bit.
Reagan went to Samantha's birthday party earlier this month. It was a pool party, so I was a little nervous. She informed me before we got there that she was not going to get in the water. But, she warmed up a bit after we arrived. She would get in as long as she was glued to my side.
She wasn't quite sure about it at this point,
but at least she was trying to smile.Having fun now!
Reese and I got to go play at the zoo with Iris & Kekoa a few weeks ago too. Gotta love those zoo passes! Reese enjoyed watching Kekoa as much as the animals.

1 comment:

Iris said...

wow, your post of your texas trip was a long one! looks like you had lots of fun visiting friends and family!