Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Crawling Process

Reese is crawling! Now, it's not your typical "hands and knees - one in front of the other" type of crawl. But, she can make it from point A to point B, so I think it counts. We've been close for a few weeks now, and it has been fun watching the progress. She rolls all over the place and twists all around.

First, she would just stretch as far as she could with her entire body.
Then, she pushed herself backwards with her arms.
Then, she was rocking on her hands and knees.
Now, here is the current method.

Reagan is wearing her new Mulan dress in the video. She is now our Asian princess.

Poor thing: She got trapped under a chair this morning.

2 comments:

Holly Heston said...

oh my goodness!!! YEA REESE!!!!!So sweet. I love the Disney music in the background. It definitely adds to the excitement.

taiwandanielle said...

HOW SWEET!!!! That is so cute! I love all the encouragement from everyone! And I agree with Holly about the background Disney music. I laughed out loud. It is like the perfect music.