Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Graeme Saves the Day!

Graeme was such a blessing this morning. I have a women's Bible study on Saturday mornings, but Jason was in surgery today and I had no one to watch the girls, so I wasn't going to be able to make it. Rebecca Lee was in the same boat since Chris had a meeting. But, good ole Graeme offered to come to my house to watch Reagan and Alex so Rebecca and I could make it. The Bible study was great, and I'm so thankful for such a thoughtful friend. Graeme and the girls were even joined later by Clay and Gracie. They had a ball!! Graeme has an awesome camera and he took some precious pictures of the girls. I apologize in advance. There are a ton of pictures. But, they were all so good. Enjoy! Thanks again, Graeme!!
"Got your nose!"
Alex smelling the flowers
Precious Gracie
The 3 Amigos

6 comments:

Iris said...

what great pictures! graeme and wendy are really a great team! she hosts the Bible study and graeme helps with childcare! what a blessing!

jrh1953 said...

I love the pictures. The girls looked like they were having a blast. That Graeme is a wonderful friend. I have a new favorite pic of Reagan.

Clay and J said...

Wow! I'm amazed by the shots! I think Graeme may be getting himself into some family portrait business :)

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

so cute! i just logged on to do an update and pic overload as well. graeme is awesome and took so many great pics!

Townsend said...

LOVE that first pic of just reagan (i mean, princess jasmine)...she looks like a model!

taiwandanielle said...

So sweet! They look like they had so much fun with Graeme.