Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun Pics

Here are a few fun pictures from the last few weeks.

On the 4th of July, we went to the Kids' Celebration up at the Clinton Park. Radio Disney was there, and Reagan had a ball dancing to all the fun music. Here is one of our few family shots.
Reagan has rediscovered Baby. She is once again "taking good care of her." She rocks her, sings to her, changes her diaper (or "shooey, shooey"), lays her down for naps, etc.

She put Baby in the high chair, strapped her in, and balanced the tray in front of her.
Since it was time for Reagan to sit in the high chair to eat. She had me get out the Bumbo for Baby to eat in. And, she had to have the tray and have everything to eat that Reagan got. Once lunch was over, she even wiped off Baby's hands and face with a Wipee.
Baby must have fair skin like Reagan because she also needs sunblock.

A few weeks ago, it was our Sunday to work in the nursery at church. Jason attempted to build a fort with all the kiddos. Alexander and Jason would build it up and all the girls (Reagan, Caroline, Alex, & Lola) would knock it all over. It was endless fun for all involved.


Reagan helping Daddy work. Isn't she a good helper?

Reagan in Mommy's shoes30 seconds later - Reagan in Daddy's shoes
Love her sweet smile in this one!

5 comments:

Chrissa said...

That is SOOOO funny the way she handles baby! What a great little helper she will be!! :) Cute pics

jrh1953 said...

I love Baby in the bumbo. She is such a bright little girl.
I love her bunches.

taiwandanielle said...

I love that picture at the end. I have a new winner for the backdrop on my computer!!

Holly Heston said...

So precious. She is such a good mommy....you have taught her well. I love those pictures....I agree the last one with her pigtails and big smile is precious. I get you hug you both in less than 24 hours.....I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Clay and J said...

Yes, beautiful smile in that last picture! I love how Reagan plays pretend. She has such a great imagination! You look fabulous in the picture at the top. Beautiful!