Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Silly Reagan!

Here are a few fun pictures from the last month.
Entertaining in her tutu (pulled up to her armpits like Erkel)!
Crashing at a restaurant - Poor girl was exhausted!
Taking care of Baby
Riding her new "bicycle" - I know that technically it's a tricycle, but she won't call it that. It's a "bicycle," and she enunciates every syllable.
Her first lollipop. She kept saying, "I like it! Yummy!"
And last, but definitely not least, her latest pen escapade. I know she loves them, so I try to keep them hidden. But she managed to find one while I was working on dinner the other night. I came into the room and she's got her shirt up and is drawing away on her stomach with a huge grin on her face. As you can tell in this picture, she's very proud of her artwork!

4 comments:

jrh1953 said...

I laughed out loud when I saw her latest are work. So creative. She is such a mess. I loved all the pics and the video of her and Caroline dancing.

Holly Heston said...

I love the artwork picture. What a funny little girl!

Tenille Rauls said...

Congrats on another baby girl! We think it is the greatest~ :)
Hope Jason's dad is doing better and we will keep his family in our prayers.
The groom's cake you did was unbelievable! I am really impressed. See you soon, Tenille

Iris said...

reagan is such a big girl - i love her face in the one holding baby - and i didn't know your baby girl's name is going to be reese - so cute! sticking with the alliteration i see...