Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We're not giving up!

We are conquering our fear of the water! We went to the pool again with Rebecca and Alex last week. And, Reagan was great! There were no tears at all. She whimpered just a bit when we first got there, but that was it. She got right in. We even put her in the floatie. She wasn't too excited about that at first - she faught me just a little. But once she was in it, she really liked it. I think it made her feel more secure. She was walking all over the Kiddie Pool in that thing. I got some cute pictures and even a little video. Hope you enjoy!

Notice that she said she was having fun and she was excited! What an improvement?!?!

4 comments:

Holly Heston said...

"I'm excited", that was so cute when she said that. I can't wait to see you guys and Miss Reagan....she changes so much. Payton and I miss her so bad. I'm glad she is conquering her fears. She is so brave

Clay and J said...

good job reagan! you are getting so big! i can't even imagine gracie at that age yet!

taiwandanielle said...

I love her little voice!!! It is so sweet! I love when she says "Hi, DeeDee!!!" I cannot wait to see you guys so soon!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

she's doing great! you'll have to let me know how wild river ctry went today. :)